Your Support has Impact!
Your support will help:
- Maximize the use of the New Immigrant and Refugee Visions (NIRV) films to inspire conversation and action among diverse audiences across the country;
- Research new training, production, and public engagement projects; and
- Evaluate and develop online training methods and learning resources.
Choose the donation option that’s right for you:
NON Tax-Deductible Options:
1. 100% to CSFilm:
Make a check out to Community Supported Film and mail it to:
CSFilm, 31-33 Lenox St, Boston, MA 02118.
(This is NOT Tax-Deductible.)
“I’m donating because Community Supported Film is trying to reach “the unconverted” by screening videos in places where people are not already supportive of immigrants and refugees.” – Donor
2. 97% to CSFilm:
“I like to support endeavors that take into consideration the concerns and voices of various communities — in particular those that are often marginalized and undermined. I’m also deeply disturbed by the current political climate in this country in regard to the rights and welfare of immigrants.” – Donor
3. 95% to CSFilm:
“You are empowering others to express very important parts of their lives as a way of making the world a better place.” – Donor
4. 92% to CSFilm:
“Seeing the resonances between CSF and the Cambodian group that I work with convinced me to once again make a donation to CSF.” – Donor
Another great way to support CSFilm.
Your purchase supports CSFilm’s training, filmmaking and public engagement work.
- $25 will pay for the production of discussion materials for each event, including Film and Filmmaker introductions, Discussion Guides and Action Toolkits.
- $60 will pay for a filmmaker/presenter’s per-event stipend.
- $200 will pay for the screening equipment, room rental and other event logistics.
- $500 will pay for the travel and accommodation to a national event for a filmmaker/presenter.
- $1000 will sponsor a Greater Boston event.
- $1500 will sponsor an event in a city like Salt Lake City, Nashville, Houston, or Des Moines – where 10-30% of residents are foreign-born but 50-100% of the state’s representatives have voted against immigrants on national legislation.
- $4500 will sponsor a 3-event trip to one of these cities.
- $1-20,000 – Hours of people power it takes to coordinate and evaluate even just one event.
- Train, mentor and collaborate with local storytellers from underrepresented communities in documentary filmmaking and video-journalism;
- Facilitate their production of powerful stories that visualize and articulate economic and social challenges from the local perspective;
- Build and strengthen distribution networks between local social-issue mediamakers, their communities and an international community of concerned citizens.
See the Friends of CSFilm, a list of our generous supporters.