Click on the following links, or contact your Senator and Congressperson about the following:
1. Hold the Biden administration accountable to continuing the evacuation of Afghans whose lives are at risk because of their association with the United States government, NGOs and the media.
2. Waive all application fees associated with Humanitarian Parole. Currently, $575 must be paid for each family member.
4. Equip our communities to welcome Afghans
- Pass the #AfghanAdjustmentAct which will put our newly arrived Afghan neighbors on the same legal footing they would have enjoyed had they been admitted through the U.S. resettlement or SIV program, rather than the chaotic and dangerous Kabul #evacuation.
- Assure that the communities across the country that are welcoming tens-of-thousands of Afghan refugees have the resources they need.
Thank you to all who have donated so generously. Please keep it up. Your support is allowing us to help Afghan families.