Click on the following links, or contact your Senator and Congressperson about the following:
1. Hold the Biden administration accountable to continuing the evacuation of Afghans whose lives are at risk because of their association with the United States government, NGOs and the media. Currently the Biden administration is hindering evacuation efforts.
2. Increase the Fiscal Year 2022 refugee admissions goal from 125,000 to 200,000 so that no vulnerable Afghan is barred entry.
3. Waive all application fees associated with Humanitarian Parole. Currently, $575 must be paid for each family member.
- Authorize Afghans arriving on Humanitarian Parole to receive comprehensive refugee resettlement services.
- Assure that the communities across the country that are welcoming tens-of-thousands of Afghan refugees have the resources they need.
- Pass the Afghan Adjustment Act that would allow Afghan parolees to apply for a “green card” rather than going through a multiyear asylum process.
Thank you to all who have donated so generously. Please keep it up. Your support is allowing us to help Afghan families.